Österreichisches Verkehrsbüro AG#
Oesterreichisches Verkehrsbuero AG, Austria's largest tourist office, founded in 1917; headquarters in Vienna, branches in Budapest, Prague, Bratislava, Athens, London and Switzerland. Around 1000 employees, sales in 1994: ATS 3.4 billion. The company does business in all sectors of tourism. The building of the Oesterreichisches Verkehrsbuero in Vienna was erected in 1922/23 by H. Schmid and H. Aichinger opposite the Secession exhibition building.