Allerheiligen bei Wildon#
Allerheiligen bei Wildon, Styria, municipality in the district of Leoben, alt. 410 m, pop. 1,237, area 20.34 km2. The town is built around the parish church (first documented 1218, late Gothic choir from 1448, Baroque nave 1717-20). Tombstones from the 16th century in Herbersdorf Palace (first documented 1147), originally a knight's residence, became property of the Jesuits in 1640, who had it rebuilt around a rectangular arcade by D. Rossi around 1660.