unbekannter Gast


Altmannsdorf, formerly a village, part of the 12th district of Vienna since 1891, village square now called Khleslplatz; former farm yard of Augustinian hermits (18thnow Karl-Renner-Institut of the Austrian Social Democratic Party (SPOe). - Parish church (1838/1839) decorated in contemporary style of construction period, high altarpiece by J. M. Ranftl, above the altar, stained glass works by L. Kupelwieser, side altarpieces by J. Fuehrich and E. Steinle; parish house (around 1840).