unbekannter Gast

Bösendorfer-Saal#

Boesendorfer-Saal (Boesendorfer Hall): Its construction was initiated by L. Boesendorfer during the conversion of the former Liechtenstein riding school (Vienna, Herrengasse 6, today the "Hochhaus" multi-storey building), opened in 1872; praised by the world's most famous pianists for its excellent acoustics; F. Liszt, A. Rubinstein, J. Hellmesberger, H. Buelow and J. Epstein all gave concerts there; the building was demolished in 1913.