Bisamberg, Lower Austria, in the district of Korneuburg, alt.192 m, pop. 3,576 (1981: pop. 2,934), area 10.71 km2, situated on the Northwestern foot of the Bisamberg hill. - Multi-purpose hall in the Schlosspark; production of furniture and advertising products, plastics technology, wine-growing. - Parish church, first mentioned in a document from 1342, later renovated in Baroque style, Stations of the Cross (consecrated in 1691); Renaissance castle (after 1568) with chapel.
Literature#R. Maier, Marktgemeinde Bisamberg, 1982.