b. Mistelbach an der Zaya (Lower Austria), Jan. 3, 1945, architect. Studied under E. A. Plischke at the Vienna Academy of Fine Arts. Buildings in the Viennese modernist tradition (A. Loos, J. Frank, E.A. Plischke). Refined realization of the "space plan"-concept.
Works#designs of furniture and alterations of stores; four-floor residential building, Vienna 1974; duplex house in Zell am See, 1977-1980; Demmers Teehaus, Vienna 1981; tram-stop shelters in Vienna, 1992; renovation of the "Ronacher" theatre, Vienna 1992-1993; telephone boxes and rubbish bins in Vienna, 1995. - Designs of exhibitions: 1945 - davor/danach, Vienna 1984; Zauber der Medusa, Vienna 1985; Die Eroberung der Landschaft, Gloggnitz 1991; Der Traum vom Glueck, Vienna 1996.