unbekannter Gast


Brandhof, Styria, district of Bruck an der Mur, part of the municipality of Gusswerk. The Brandhof hunting lodge (alt. 1,080 m) was originally a farmhouse, bought in 1818 by Archduke Johann, who had it turned into a model of alpine dairy-farming. The mansion was remodelled in line with the Archduke's own plans by L. Schnorr von Carolsfeld from 1822-1882 and is today a memorial to Archduke Johann.