Bruckneudorf, Burgenland, municipality in the district of Neusiedl am See, alt. 150 m, pop. 1,947, area 36.70 km2, linked with the town of Bruck an der Leitha in the depression of the Brucker Pforte. - Benedek Barracks and training area of the Austrian Armed Forces, federal office of public works,
Koenigshof Federal Research Institute (horticulture, forestry, animal husbandry), Meierhof farmhouse (17th century, altered between the 18th and the 20th centuries); service sector predominant (in 1991 around 79 % of all employed people; trade, traffic, personal services), rolling mill. - The village was founded during the establishment of the camp of Bruck (in 1867). Parish church (1652, altered in 1745, rebuilt after 1945); remains of a Roman villa (around 100 AC, with later alterations), magnificent floor mosaics (after 350 AC, 320 m2 were removed and transferred to the Burgenlaendisches Landesmuseum); ruins of the church "Chunnigesbrunn" (1206/09). War memorial (22 m high), monument to Emperor Franz Joseph as King of Hungary.