unbekannter Gast


Carltheater, previously Leopoldstaedter Theater in the 2nd district of Vienna; in 1838 purchased by C. Carl, who had it altered by A. Sicard von Sicardsburg and E. van der Nuell; in 1847 opened as Carltheater; numerous premieres of plays by J. Nestroy, who was its director 1854-1860. Closed 1929, bombed in 1944 and demolished after World War II.