unbekannter Gast


Erla, Lower Austria, district of Amstetten, municipality of St. Pantaleon-Erla. The Benedictine convent, founded in 1030, is the oldest in Lower Austria, in 1583 it was united with the Viennese St. Clare´s convent and was dissolved in 1782. The former collegiate church, today a parish church, is a late-Gothic church with three naves (nave and aisles of different height), choir 1438-1448 with stellar vault, numerous monuments. Former abbey building with 4 wings enclosing the former cloister, mainly from the 16th  century, today a castle.