Erlach, Lower Austria, municipality in the district of Wiener Neustadt, alt. 312 m, pop. 2,184, area 9.16 km2, south of Wiener Neustadt, on the river Pitten. - Home of the Congregation of Salvatorian nuns; trade, personal, social and public services, production of office supplies, steel construction and container production, wool and silk weaving mills, brick production. Parish church built by K. Holey in 1933.