unbekannter Gast


Feldsberg (now Valtice, Czech Republic), until 1920 town in Lower Austria, (in the district of Mistelbach), under the treaty of Saint Germain Feldsberg was ceded to the ČSR and officially handed over on July 31, 1920. In 1911 Feldsberg had 3,402 residents, 552 houses, a district court and tax office, until 1945 the administrative centre of the Liechtenstein Estates was located in Feldsberg; castle expanded in 17th /18th century into a four-winged structure (Spanish Hall in 1719 by D. Martinelli, castle chapel), indoor riding hall with spectator's gallery, castle theatre, large park.


D. Kusák, Lednice, Valtice, 1986.