unbekannter Gast


Felsenreitschule, Salzburg: In 1693 a former quarry on the flank of Moenchsberg mountain was converted into the Archbishop's summer riding school based on the designs of J. B. Fischer von Erlach. The Felsenreitschule has been used since 1926 for open-air operas and theatre productions produced in conjunction with the Salzburg Festival; In 1968-1970 the Felsenreitschule was redesigned by C. Holzmeister, who also installed a roof.