Fischlham, Upper Austria, municipality in the district of Wels-Land, alt. 353 m, pop. 1 088, area 15.66 km2, situated south of Wels on a tributary of the River Traun. Gravel plant, production of moulds. - Gothic parish church remodelled in the Baroque style with "St. Peter's Skiff" pulpit (1759) by F. X. Leithner; Bernau moated castle (centre: 16th century), Baroque façades (1732). "Fischlham-Au" nature reserve.
Literature#R. Zinnhobler, 700 Jahre Fischlham, 1967.