Frantschach-St. Gertraud, Carinthia, municipality in the district of Wolfsberg, alt. 479 m, pop. 3,433, area 101 km2, industrial site in the Lavant Valley north of Wolfsberg; until 1996 Frantschach-St. Gertraud was incorporated in the municipality of Wolfsberg. - Frass power plant of the KELAG company; paper and pulp industry Frantschach AG, hammer mill. - Late Gothic parish church in St. Gertraud, enlarged in 1963/1964, Gothic fresco on the West wall (around 1420). The Koralpe massif is located nearby.