Gleink, Upper Austria, 9th district of the town of Steyr. Former Benedictine monastery (founded in 1125, dissolved in 1784). Collegiate building from the second half of the 17th and early 18th centuries, stuccoed ceiling in Garsten hall (1720-1730), auditorium with stage, stone statuary in the park. Gleink became a Salesian convent in 1831. Today it houses a boarding school for maladjusted children. The former convent church, today the parish church, was built in the Romanesque period and redone in Gothic style in 1436. From 1648, Baroque elements were added, vault frescoes by G. Daller (1708/1709), high altar in auricular style (1664) and interesting side altars.