Guntersdorf, Lower Austria, market town in the district of Hollabrunn, alt. 246 m, pop. 1,047, area 28.41 km2 north of Hollabrunn in the northwestern Weinviertel region. - Commercial enterprises. - First documented in 1108; Gothic parish church (14th century) with tabernacle (1505), high altar (1725); formerly moated castle (originally late-medieval, rebuilt in the1st half of the 16th century) with garden pavilion (1604); granary (17th century); so-called "Zigeunerkreuz" ("gypsy cross", late Gothic lantern from 1504) in front of the castle.