In 1969, a military coup overthrew King Idris I, beginning a period of sweeping social reform.
- Libya has largest boundary with Egypt which is approximately 1115 km.
- Libya has shortest boundary with Niger which is approximately 354 km.
- The largest export partner of Libya is Italy.
- The largest import partner of Libya is China.
- There are 21 seaports in Libya.
Tourist Attraction#Tuareg tribesmen lead an expedition along a centuries-old Sahara trade route.
- The national dishes of Libya are Bazeen, Usban etc,
- Text marked as italic is taken from https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Libya unter CC