- The largest river in Madagascar is Mangoky which is 560 km.
- The largest export partner of Madagascar is France.
- The largest import partner of Madagascar is China.
- There are 17 seaports in Madagascar.
Special facts about Nobel Prize winners#
- Madagascar has only 1 Nobel Prize winner Claude Simon. (Counting winners if born in Madagascar)
- The first Madagascar born Nobel Prize winner got this award quite late, 84 years after first Nobel Prize was awarded in 1901.
Tourist Attraction#Ninety percent of the plants and animals found on the island of Madagascar evolved there and nowhere else. All of the country's 70-plus species of lemur—including this sifaka—are considered endangered. To help protect them and other unique species, the government has set aside more than nine million acres (3.7 million hectares) of land.
- The national sport of Madagascar is Rugby union.
- The national dance of Madagascar is Hiragasy.
- The national dish of Madagascar is Romazava.
- Text marked as italic is taken from https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Madagascar unter CC