Some of Mali's prominent natural resources include gold, being the third largest producer of gold in the African continent, and salt.
- Mali is a land locked country.
- Mali has largest boundary with Mauritania which is approximately 2237 km.
- Mali has shortest boundary with Senegal which is approximately 419 km.
- The largest river in Mali is Niger River which is 4180 km.
- The largest export partner of Mali is China.
- The largest import partner of Mali is France.
Tourist Attraction#The Great Mosque in Djénné, ancient hub for trans-Saharan caravan routes, was built of mud.