Bo is the second largest city.
The two largest and most influential are the Temne and the Mende people.
It is also among the largest producers of titanium and bauxite, a major producer of gold, and has one of the world's largest deposits of rutile.
- Sierra Leone has largest boundary with Guinea which is approximately 652 km.
- Sierra Leone has shortest boundary with Liberia which is approximately 306 km.
- The largest river in Sierra Leone is Seli which is 400 km.
- The largest export partner of Sierra Leone is China.
- The largest import partner of Sierra Leone is China.
- There are 5 seaports in Sierra Leone.
Tourist Attraction#A boatman plies the waters of Sierra Leone's flooded plains and mangrove swamps.
- Text marked as italic is taken from https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sierra Leone unter CC