Brazil's economy is the world's ninth-largest by nominal GDP and seventh-largest by GDP (PPP) as of 2015.
A member of the BRICS group, Brazil until 2010 had one of the world's fastest growing major economies, with its economic reforms giving the country new international recognition and influence.
- Brazil has largest boundary with Bolivia which is approximately 3423 km.
- Brazil has shortest boundary with Suriname which is approximately 593 km.
- The largest river in Brazil is Amazon which is 6400 km.
- The largest export partner of Brazil is China.
- The largest import partner of Brazil is China.
- There are 88 seaports in Brazil.
Special facts about Nobel Prize winners#
- Brazil has only 1 Nobel Prize winner Peter Brian Medawar. (Counting winners if born in Brazil)
Tourist Attraction#From its perch atop Corcovado Mountain, "Christ the Redeemer" oversees Rio de Janeiro.
- The national bird of Brazil is Rufous-bellied thrush.
- The national sport of Brazil is Capoeira.
- The national dance of Brazil is Samba.
- The national dish of Brazil is Feijoada.
- Text marked as italic is taken from https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brazil unter CC