- Colombia has largest boundary with Venezuela which is approximately 2050 km.
- Colombia has shortest boundary with Panama which is approximately 225 km.
- The largest river in Colombia is Amazon which is 6400 km.
- The largest export partner of Colombia is US.
- The largest import partner of Colombia is US.
- There are 17 seaports in Colombia.
Surprising facts about Nobel Prize winners#
- Colombia has only 1 Nobel Prize winner Gabriel García Márquez. (Counting winners if born in Colombia)
- The first Colombia born Nobel Prize winner got this award quite late, 81 years after first Nobel Prize was awarded in 1901.
Tourist Attraction#The moon rises over the fortress of San Felipe de Barajas in Cartagena.
- The national fruit of Colombia is Curuba.
- The national bird of Colombia is Andean condor.
- The national sport of Colombia is Tejo.
- The national dances of Colombia are Vallenato and Cumbia.
- The national dishes of Colombia are Sancocho, Ajiaco, Bandeja paisa etc.
- Text marked as italic is taken from https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Colombia unter CC