In reflection of the country's rich cultural heritage, the historical center of Quito was declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 1978.
- Ecuador has largest boundary with Peru which is approximately 1420 km.
- Ecuador has shortest boundary with Colombia which is approximately 590 km.
- The largest river in Ecuador is Içá which is 1570 km.
- The largest export partner of Ecuador is US.
- The largest import partner of Ecuador is US.
- There are 13 seaports in Ecuador.
Tourist Attraction#A sea lion emerges onto a beach in the Galápagos, home to evolutionarily unique animals. ide]
- The national bird of Ecuador is Andean condor.
- Rose is the national flower of Ecuador.
- The famous dance of Ecuador is Sanjuanito.
- The famous dishes of Ecuador are Encebollado, Fritada, Guatitas, Ceviche etc.
- Text marked as italic is taken from https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ecuador unter CC