unbekannter Gast

Shwenandaw Kyaung Temple #

Shwenandaw Kyaung Temple
Licensed under PD
The Shwenandaw Kyaung Temple was originally part of the royal palace in Amarapura but was moved to nearby Mandalay where is remains today. King Mindo died in the building in 1878 and it was later converted into a monastery dedicated to his memory.

The building is made of teak and has intricate wood carvings located throughout the structure.