The botanical garden of Batumi#
The garden was founded in 1912 by the Russian botanist A. Krasnow. It shows 3.000 types of plants and tress from all over the world in an area of about 255 acres. Using the fact that the garden is on a hill, one side bordering the Black sea, it is possible to have plants from most climate zones in unusual vicinity of each other.
Der 1912 vom russischen Botaniker A. Krasnow gegründete botanische Garten zeigt auf über 110 Hektar Fläche 3000 Baum- und Pflanzenarten aus aller Welt.
- The capital Tbilisi (German: Tiflis)
- The high Caucasus North of the capital
- The cave cities in central Georgia
- Kutaissi, famous for Gelati
- Batumi on the Black Sea
- The botanical garden of Batumi You are here!
- Ubisa monastery
- Open air museum of old farmhouses near Tibilis
- The wine growing region of Georgia