Although income inequality is high, 90% of citizens own their homes, and the country has one of the highest per capita incomes, with low taxes.
- The largest river in Singapore is Kallang River which is 10 km.
- The largest export partner of Singapore is Malaysia.
- The largest import partner of Singapore is Malaysia.
- There are 13 seaports in Singapore.
Tourist Attraction#This tiny republic has long been a Southeast Asian financial powerhouse.
- The national bird of Singapore is Crimson sunbird.
- The famous dishes of Singapore are Chilli crab, Hainanese Chicken Rice etc.
- Text marked as italic is taken from https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Singapore unter CC