Most of Tajikistan's 8 million people belong to the Tajik ethnic group, who speak Tajik (Persian), although many people also speak Russian.
- Tajikistan is a land locked country.
- Tajikistan has largest boundary with Afghanistan which is approximately 1206 km.
- Tajikistan has shortest boundary with China which is approximately 414 km.
- The largest river in Tajikistan is Syr Darya which is 3080 km.
- The largest export partner of Tajikistan is Turkey.
- The largest import partner of Tajikistan is China.
- There is 1 seaport in Tajikistan.
Tourist Attraction#Mountains cover more than 90 percent of this Central Asian republic.
- The national dish of Tajikistan is O'sh (pilaf).
- Text marked as italic is taken from https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tajikistan unter CC