- Göreme National Park and the Rock Sites of Cappadocia
- Great Mosque and Hospital of Divrigi
- Historic Areas of Istanbul
- Hattusha: the Hittite Capital
- Nemrut Dag
- City of Safranbolu
- Archaeological Site of Troy
- Selimiye Mosque and its Social Complex
- Neolithic Site of Çatalhöyük
- Bursa and Cumalikizik: the Birth of the Ottoman Empire
- Pergamon and its Multi-Layered Cultural Landscape
Nobel Prize Winners (2)#Here persons are counted for the country they born in or if their affiliation is with this country.
|Orhan Pamuk||Literature||2006||"who in the quest for the melancholic soul of his native city has discovered new symbols for the clash and interlacing of cultures"|
|Giorgos Seferis||Literature||1963||"for his eminent lyrical writing, inspired by a deep feeling for the Hellenic world of culture"|
Partial List of Famous People#
Format: For each person type just one entry in the following form: [name of person (optional profession in brackets)|URL pointing to an English description of person] and then click at Submit. An example for Kurt Gödel would look like this: [Kurt Gödel (mathematician and philosopher)|https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kurt_Gödel] followed by a click on Submit.\ Observe that first names of persons are listed first, followed by URL and the usual form of a link, i.e. [ at the beginning, a | after the name and a ] after the URL.