Please note: All pictures from KPW (the "Kronprinz Rudolf Werk", the largest encyclopedia of the Austro-Hungarian monarchy, with all information and pictures from around 1900) have texts only in German. However, they seem to be sufficiently unique that they might be of interest also to those who do not read German.
- Glimpses of Croatia by Hermann Maurer
- Karlovac, Makarska, Poreč, Rovinj, Split, Zagreb by Darja Kneissl (24; 2016)
- More pictures on Kvarner Bay by Clara Schultes (34; 2014)
- Factbook Pictures (11; 2014)
- Collection of pictures from Austro-Hungarian Monarchy of croatia and nearby regions, around 1900