The Czech Republic also ranks as the 10th most peaceful country, while achieving strong performance in democratic governance.
- Czech Republic is a land locked country.
- Czech Republic has largest boundary with Germany which is approximately 815 km.
- Czech Republic has shortest boundary with Slovakia which is approximately 197 km.
- The largest river in Czech Republic is Elbe which is 1230 km.
- The largest export partner of Czech Republic is Germany.
- The largest import partner of Czech Republic is Germany.
- There are 5 seaports in Czech Republic.
Surprising facts about Nobel Prize winners#
- Bertha von Suttner is the first woman Nobel Prize winner in peace in year 1905. She was born in Czech Republic.
- Gerty Theresa is the first woman Nobel Prize winner in medicine in year 1947. She was born in Czech Republic.
- There are 6 Czech Republic born Nobel Prize winners but there was a gap of 42 years (1905-1947) between two awards.
Tourist Attraction#Prague's Old Town Square draws locals and visitors alike to its architecture and ambience.
- The national animal of Czech Republic is Double-tailed lion.
- Rose is the national flower of Czech Republic
- The national sport of Czech Republic is Ice hockey
- Text marked as italic is taken from https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Czech_Republic unter CC