Finland: Community Contributions#Please help by adding URL's, Oneliners or lines of text in the fields provided for the country at issue in the format shown in the example for Italy below.
Format for adding URLs of interesting pictures; add one by one, and for each click Submit, examples:
- https://pixabay.com/en/venice-gondolas-italy-venezia-19483 (Gondolas in Venice)
- https://pixabay.com/en/venice-gondolas-italy-venezia-19483 (Gondolas in Venice)--Hermann
- Note how one can add a name after the entry
Video- or audio clips (English only)#
- Awsome and funny facts(5:02]
Format for adding URLs of interesting videos; add one by one, and for each click Submit, example:
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s9-ZMG230QM (Rome ten attractions, 6:30)
- Sauna; Polar lights; Lapland; Sibelius; Nurmi; Salomaa; lingoberries
- Lapland in July must really be beautiful: After all, billion of mosquitoes love it!
Format: Type items of interest separated by semi-colon, like in the example for Italy:
- Sicily; Venice; [Naples|http://wikitravel.org/en/Naples]; pizza; pasta; wine; motor scooters;
- Finlands press was rated as freest in the world (e.g. in the 2010 Freedom of the Press Survey
- Excellent article on Finland
- At the 1924 Summer Olympics, Finland, a nation then of only 3.2 million people, came second in the medal count.
- Finnish long-distance runners dominated the Olympics, with Paavo Nurmi winning a total of nine Olympic gold medals between 1920 and 1928 and setting 22 official world records between 1921 and 1931.
- Lapland must really be beautiful in summer. After all, billions of mosquitoes love it there!
Format: Type one or two sentences typical for the country, as in the example for Italy shown below:
- As far as Europe is concerned, Naples has probably the most chaotic road traffic: A red light does not mean "Stop", but just "continue with care".