unbekannter Gast

Church of the Holy Trinity (2)#

Church of the Holy Trinity (2)
Licensed under PD

The Church of the Holy Trinity in Forza d'Agro, Sicily is also referred to as Saint Augustines Church, because of the adjacent Augustinian Convent (Convento Agostiniano).

The church was built in the 15th century and restored in 1576; the convent was constructed between 1559 and 1591.