Lithuania has been among the fastest growing economies in the European Union and is ranked 20th in the world in the Ease of Doing Business Index.
On 1 January 2015, Lithuania adopted the euro as the official currency and became the 19th member of the Eurozone.
- Lithuania has largest boundary with Belarus which is approximately 680 km.
- Lithuania has shortest boundary with Poland which is approximately 91 km.
- The largest river in Lithuania is Neman which is 940 km.
- The largest export partner of Lithuania is Russia.
- The largest import partner of Lithuania is Russia.
- There are 2 seaports in Lithuania.
Tourist Attraction#Dusk falls on the streets of Vilnius and the city's Athens-inspired cathedral.
- The national bird of Lithuania is White stork.
- Rue or Herb of Grace is the national flower of Lithuania.
- The famous dish of Lithuania is Cepelinai.
- Text marked as italic is taken from https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lithuania unter CC