The city of Luxembourg, which is the country's capital and largest city, is the seat of several institutions and agencies of the EU.
- Luxembourg is a land locked country.
- Luxembourg has largest boundary with Belgium which is approximately 148 km.
- Luxembourg has shortest boundary with France which is approximately 73 km.
- The largest river in Luxembourg is Moselle which is 550 km.
- The largest export partner of Luxembourg is Germany.
- The largest import partner of Luxembourg is Belgium.
Tourist Attraction#Nightfall draws crowds to the Place d'Armes, Luxembourg City's most vibrant square.
- The national bird of Luxembourg is Goldcrest.
- Rose is the national flower of Luxembourg.
- The famous dishe of Luxembourg is Judd mat Gaardebounen.