Its capital and largest city is Podgorica, while Cetinje is designated as the Prijestonica, meaning the former Royal Capital City.
- Montenegro has largest boundary with Bosnia and Herzegovina which is approximately 225 km.
- Montenegro has shortest boundary with Croatia which is approximately 25 km.
- The largest river in Montenegro is Velika Morava which is 220 km.
- The largest export partner of Montenegro is Croatia.
- The largest import partner of Montenegro is Serbia.
- There are 5 seaports in Montenegro.
Tourist Attraction#The ancient walls of Budva plunge directly into the Adriatic.
- The favourite dishes are Kačamak, Raštan