- Historic Town of Banská Štiavnica and the Technical Monuments in its Vicinity
- Levoca, Spišský Hrad and the Associated Cultural Monuments
- Caves of Aggtelek Karst and Slovak Karst
- Bardejov Town Conservation Reserve
- Primeval Beech Forests of the Carpathians and the Ancient Beech Forests of Germany
- Wooden Churches of the Slovak part of the Carpathian Mountain Area
Nobel Prize Winners (1)#Here persons are counted for the country they born in or if their affiliation is with this country.
|Philipp Eduard Anton von Lenard||Physics||1905||"for his work on cathode rays"|
Partial List of Famous People#
Format: For each person type just one entry in the following form: [name of person (optional profession in brackets)|URL pointing to an English description of person] and then click at Submit. An example for Kurt Gödel would look like this: [Kurt Gödel (mathematician and philosopher)|https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kurt_Gödel] followed by a click on Submit.\ Observe that first names of persons are listed first, followed by URL and the usual form of a link, i.e. [ at the beginning, a | after the name and a ] after the URL.