- Kiev: Saint-Sophia Cathedral and Related Monastic Buildings, Kiev-Pechersk Lavra
- L'viv – the Ensemble of the Historic Centre
- Struve Geodetic Arc
- Primeval Beech Forests of the Carpathians and the Ancient Beech Forests of Germany
- Residence of Bukovinian and Dalmatian Metropolitans
- Ancient City of Tauric Chersonese and its Chora
- Wooden Tserkvas of the Carpathian Region in Poland and Ukraine
Nobel Prize Winners (4)#Here persons are counted for the country they born in or if their affiliation is with this country.
|Shmuel Yosef Agnon||Literature||1966||"for his profoundly characteristic narrative art with motifs from the life of the Jewish people"|
|Roald Hoffmann||Chemistry||1981||"for their theories, developed independently, concerning the course of chemical reactions"|
|Ilya Ilyich Mechnikov||Medicine||1908||"in recognition of their work on immunity"|
|Selman Abraham Waksman||Medicine||1952||"for his discovery of streptomycin, the first antibiotic effective against tuberculosis"|
Partial List of Famous People#
Format: For each person type just one entry in the following form: [name of person (optional profession in brackets)|URL pointing to an English description of person] and then click at Submit. An example for Kurt Gödel would look like this: [Kurt Gödel (mathematician and philosopher)|https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kurt_Gödel] followed by a click on Submit.\ Observe that first names of persons are listed first, followed by URL and the usual form of a link, i.e. [ at the beginning, a | after the name and a ] after the URL.