Including Crimea, Ukraine has an area of 603,628 km2 (233,062 sq mi), making it the largest country entirely within Europe
Ukraine has long been a global breadbasket because of its extensive, fertile farmlands, and it remains one of the world's largest grain exporters.
Its capital and largest city is Kiev.
- Ukraine has largest boundary with Russia which is approximately 1576 km .
- Ukraine has shortest boundary with Slovakia which is approximately 90 km .
- The largest river in Ukraine is Danube which is 2850 km.
- The largest export partner of Ukraine is Russia.
- The largest import partner of Ukraine is Russia.
- There are 36 seaports in Ukraine.
National Facts of Ukraine#
- Sunflower (Helianthus Annuus) is the national flower of Ukraine
- The national dance of Ukraine is Hopak.
- Borscht, Varenyky are favorite dishes of Ukraine.
- Text marked as italic is taken from https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ukraine.