unbekannter Gast

Fulda - Church of St. Severus#

Fulda - Church of St. Severus
Fulda - Church of St. Severus, 2015, © Leopold Röhrer

The Gothic church was built between 1438 and 1445, serving the local Franciscans as their first monastery church from 1620 to 1623 and then, for a short time, the Benedictine.
Die gotische Kirche wurde zwischen 1438 und 1445 erbaut, diente den hiesigen Franziskanern von 1620 bis 1623 als erste Klosterkirche und danach für kurze Zeit den Benediktinern.