Cobenzl Hill (previously Latisberg hill, south-eastern part, Reisenberg hill), alt. 377 m, hill with a panoramic view situated on the edge of the northern Vienna Woods, in the 19th district of Vienna; owes its name to J. P. Cobenzl, who built a palace at the end of the 18th century, surrounded by a large nature park. It was here that K. Reichenbach later invented creosote and paraffin. In 1907 the municipality purchased the palace, which had been converted into a hotel (destroyed during World War II), as well as its dairy and opened a restaurant on these grounds. Lueger memorial. Starting point for many beautiful hiking and walking tours.