unbekannter Gast

Collegium ducale#

Collegium ducale, Austria´s first building complex exclusively used for teaching purposes, conveyed to the University of Vienna by Albrecht III (1385) and subsequently used as its Grand Hall ("magna stuba"), as well as for lecture halls (except for the Faculty of Law), living quarters for the masters of the Faculty of Arts, a library and chapel.


G. Hamann, K. Muehlberger and F. Skacel (eds.), Das alte Universitaets-Viertel in Wien, 1385-1985, 1985.