Grosslobming, Styria, municipality in the district of Knittelfeld, alt. 641 m, pop. 953 (1981: pop. 754), area 7.39 km2, in the upper Murtal valley, south-west of Knittelfeld. Agricultural vocational school (in Grosslobming Castle); sawmill. Parish church (first documented in 1066) with Late Gothic choir (around 1450) and walled churchyard, high altar of 1670; on the choir console copies of Gothic statues of the 15th century (originals in the Austrian Gallery, Vienna); castle (1777-1779).