Wir freuen uns über jede Rückmeldung. Ihre Botschaft geht nur an das Administrator Team. Danke fürs Mitmachen, das zur Verbesserung des Systems oder der Inhalte beitragen kann. Ihre Nachricht (optional mit Ihrer E-Mail):
unbekannter Gast

Arnsdorf#

Arnsdorf, Lower Austria, 4 villages (Oberarnsdorf, Mitterarnsdorf, Bacharnsdorf and Hofarnsdorf) belonging to the market town of Rossatz in the district of Krems an der Donau; located on the right bank of the Danube across from Spitz in der Wachau; Danube shipping docks. - Late Gothic parish church with choir fresco by J. A. Moelk and side altarpieces by Kremser Schmidt (1773); in Hofarnsdorf, a farmhouse of the Archbishops of Salzburg was transformed into a palace in 1829.