Fellerer, Max, b. Linz (Upper Austria), Oct. 15, 1889, d. Vienna, March 27, 1957, architect, 1934-1938 principal of the Vienna School of Arts and Crafts, 1946-1954 rector of the Vienna School of Applied Art. Co-operated closely with J. Hoffmann, C. Holzmeister and E. Woerle. awarded the Austrian State Prize in 1954.
Projects (all situated in Vienna): semidetached house of the Werkbund housing estate, 1930-1932; Gaensehaeufel outdoor bathing facility, 1949-1950 (together with E. Woerle); Concordia-Hof, 1952-1958 (together with E. Woerle and F. Hasenoerl); reconstruction of the parliament building, 1955-1956 (together with E. Woerle).
Literature#M. Pozzetto, Die Schule O. Wagners, 1980.