Frojach-Katsch, Styria, municipality in the district of Murau, alt. 765 m, pop. 1,183, area 38.88 km2, situated in the upper Mur valley. Located in Frojach is the Baroque parish church of St. Andrew (1722, modified in 1898) with large votive Plague picture (1715). Ruins of Katsch Castle (12th century). Narrow-gauge railway museum with historic locomotives, which formerly operated on Austrian narrow gauge railways.