Grins, Tirol, municipality in the district of Landeck, alt. 1,006 m, pop. 1,147, area 21.09 km2, nucleated village overlooking the Sanna Valley, at the bottom of the Parseierspitze peak (3,036 m). - Sulphur spring in the north of Grins (drinking-water fountain); tourism. - First mentioned in 1288, ravaged by fire in November 1945; late Gothic stone-built bridge ("Roemerbruecke" - "Roman Bridge") in the village centre, late Baroque parish church (1775-1779) with vault frescoes (1779).
Literature#S. Hoelzl, Chronik von Grins, 1976.