unbekannter Gast

Görlitz - 'Holy Sepulchre '#

Görlitz - 'Holy Sepulchre '
Görlitz - 'Holy Sepulchre ', 2014, © Leopold Röhrer

This religious 'Gesamtkunstwerk' is one of the most important sights of Görlitz Görlitz . It was built with the financial support of the rich merchant and multiple Mayor Georg Emmerich after the exact measurements of the Holy Sepulchre in Jerusalem. However, the period between 1481 and 1489 is also known as its time of origin as the period between 1481 and 1504. The entire complex consists of the Holy Sepulchre Chapel, the Gothic Double chapel of the Holy Cross with the Chapel of Adam (below) and the Golgotha Chapel (above) and the Anointment's House. The landscape north of the sepulchral chapel represents the Mount Olivet and a water course symbolizes the valley of the Kidron. The streets of the city between the crypt of the Church of St. Peter and the complex represent the way of the cross with its various stations.
Dieses religiöse Gesamtkunstwerk gehört zu den wichtigsten Sehenswürdigkeiten von Görlitz Görlitz . Es wurde mit finanzieller Unterstützung durch den reichen Kaufmann und mehrfachen Bürgermeister Georg Emmerich nach den exakten Maßen des Hl. Grabes in Jerusalem errichtet. Als Zeitraum für seine Entstehung werden allerdings die Jahre 1481 bis 1489 ebenso genannt wie die Zeit zwischen 1481 und 1504. Die gesamte Anlage besteht aus der Heilig-Grab-Kapelle, der gotischen Doppelkapelle zum Heiligen Kreuz mit Adamskapelle (unten) und Golgathakapelle (oben) sowie dem Salbhaus. Die Landschaft nördlich der Grabeskapelle stellt den Ölberg dar, ein Wasserlauf symbolisiert das Tal des Kidron. Die Straßen der Stadt zwischen der Krypta der Peterskirche und der Anlage bilden den Kreuzweg mit seinen verschiedenen Stationen.