Ernstbrunn, Lower Austria, market town in the district of Korneuburg, alt. 293 m, pop. 2,941, area 80.70 km2, south of the Leiser Berge mountains in the southern part of the nature park of the same name (area 45 km2, woods and vineyards). - Iron foundry, limestone quarry (fossiliferous "Ernstbrunn limestone"), sawmill, reinforced concrete production, slaughterhouse (in Simonsfeld). Congregation of Carmelite Sisters of the Divine Heart of Jesus. Baroque parish church built around 1700, with Gothic choir and eastern tower, plague monument (1714) on the main square. On Semmelberg Hill (alt. 391 m) Baroque palace (first documented mention 11th century, built in 1654, extended in 1775), game park in the vicinity.