Goellersdorf, Lower Austria, market town in the district of Hollabrunn, alt. 202 m, pop. 2,614, area 59.56 km<< SUP>2</SUP>, in the Weinviertel region, south east of Hollabrunn. - Prison, brick works, concrete works, golf course. - First documented mention in 1130; Parish church (Gothic core) extended in 1740/41 by J.L. von Hildebrandt. By the same architect are the Loreto church with the tomb of the Counts of Schoenborn-Puchheim, Schoenborn Palace (1712-1717) with Orangery and English gardens and the chapel of Saint Nepomuk (1729-1733). Goellersdorf Castle from the Renaissance Period with late Gothic core and chapel (since 1874: prison).